How to care for your pod
- Care and Washing :
- The bed is oval shaped and so is the cover making re-fitting each section simple.
- If you’ve removed the inner cushion, to air or wash, when it’s dry, give it a good shake to get the filling plump again.
- Wash with liquid detergent
- Faux Fur Covers
- Acrylic fabrics hate heat which can cause the fabric to ‘mat, so NO hot water and DON’T tumble dry .
- Real fur doesn’t stick to faux fur. Not much does, which is fantastic !
- Wash the covers using liquid detergent & COLD water. Wash the covers separately to the pods. Wash covers as often as needed.
- Cold water wash and air dry.
- Air Dry – To Air dry we use the outdoor furniture to hang it over and give it a shake or brush to fluff up the faux fur
- Original Soft Pods
- Are designed to be used with a cover, not to be used without one
- The covers help in stopping dirt and odour getting to the Pod. So the Soft Pods & Inner Cushion probably won’t require washing
- If you do wash the soft Pod, take the inner cushion out. Each part should be washed separately. Gentle cycle and liquid detergent are recommended
- Inner cushion can be washed too, if needed. Hand wash or place in a wash bag.
- Air dry each washed part.
- Tuff Canvas Pods
- Canvas covers are waterproof .
- Are designed to be used as they are, or with a Pods4Pets faux fur cover
- Wipe Canvas with a soapy damp cloth to remove dirt
- Inner cushion is oversized like most lounge cushions so it takes a little effort to remove or re-insert it.
Congratulations on your new Pod ! Pet beds the whole family will love