How to care for your pod
- Care and Washing :
- The bed is oval shaped and so is the cover making re-fitting each section simple.
- If you’ve removed the inner cushion, to air or wash, when it’s dry, give it a good shake to get the filling plump again.
Faux Fur Covers
- Real fur doesn’t stick to faux fur. Not much does, which is fantastic !
- Wash the covers separately to the pods as needed in COLD water.
- Cold water wash and air dry.
- Acrylic fabrics hate heat which can cause the fabric to ‘mat, so NO hot water and DON’T tumble dry .
- Air dry – we use the outdoor furniture to hang it over and give it a shake to fluff it up
Original Soft Pods
- Are designed to be used with a cover and not to be used without one
- probably won’t require washing but if you do, take the inner cushion out. Gentle cycle
- Inner cushion can be washed too, if needed. Hand wash or place in a wash bag.
- Air dry each washed part.
Tuff Canvas Pods
- Are designed to be used as they are, or with a Pods4Pets faux fur cover
- Canvas covers are waterproof .
- Wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt
- Inner cushion is oversized like most lounge cushions so it takes a little effort to remove or re-insert it.